RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Well this time last year, I was quite new to HC at the time and...

1. 664 Posts.
    Well this time last year, I was quite new to HC at the time and was considering buying RES or CCC... I prompted the question on both forums to see what people though, unanimously everyone was slamming RES being a longer term option but the fast money in short term would be made by buying CCC shares

At the time CCC 8c+, RES 50.5c
    Despite the comments I went with my better judgement and bought RES shares (later bought CCC for 7.5c then sold at about 6.5c)
    When you consider what's happened since, RES topped $1 at one stage but CCC has only gone down (currently at a 1.8c equivalent to its 7.5c share price) where as RES is slightly under its price, I also added 50% holding to my RES holding a couple weeks ago at 40c

Also expecting big things here, consider MTE is 6years away from production (according to its last presentation) yet their share price seems headed north n close to RES' market cap.. Yet RES are a lot more advanced.

I wasn't expecting too much from RES for the rest of the year but these last couple weeks have been interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.