FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Credit where credit is due, the strength of their board has...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 644 Posts.
    Credit where credit is due, the strength of their board has improved in recent times. 6 months ago i wouldn't have given them a cat in hells chance of getting this far. I'm still not totally sure that the board has exactly the right balance but there is still a window of opportunity for that to improve still further.

Sekoko have impressed me as being a very able partner, underlined by their large drilling campaign, which has given the venture the legs, not only to survive but to potentially prosper.

As a speculative investment, its still a little way outside of my desired risk profile. Obviously, for those of you holding the stock, you have made your own judgements there.
    We all make our own risk vs reward decisions and I am comfortable with where I am at with mine. If that costs me a cent or two in getting an initial position, fine. If this stock is going to where most think it is, then there is little difference in getting in at say 6c if you're going to be selling down the line at 50c+.

I am as frustrated with the rampant 'the stock is going to the moon type posts as I know some of you are with some of my posts'. Of course people with stock are going to be bullish, just the same as people who don't yet hold stock are going to be cautious. That doesn't mean either view is less valid. Yes, the company has the potential to be a multi-bagger, but it also has the potential to be the next nothing. Without funding it can't be a multibagger, with funding it can't (or at least shouldn't) be nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.