DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

This is exactly why we have markets, people panic and start...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

This is exactly why we have markets, people panic and start wondering is it the coy or is it the market ?. If you've done your homework you will know the answer !!!. All this talk of the sp increasing today forget it. I stated on Friday we would see a retrace in the SP. Fact is too many people started bs and speculating that it was going to the moon. We barely left the starting gate ! ask yourself why don't blame the coy. Fact is the market didn't react=market sentiment= psychology, people get impatient and move on.

Psychology is a very, very important component when placing your money in the market !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone can tell me this is heading to the moon this week and give me a logical reason why I'm all ears !!

Technically this is heading back down to support @ 11-12. Get used to it markets don't always go up.Too many people expect too much out of the market because they reflect on times previous where the sector was looking much healthier.
    They think the market owes them something.

Patience is the key if you haven't got it then you shouldn't be investing let alone trading.Learn to act not react.

As far as mining is concerned if you do your homework regardless of whether we are looking at a shallow pit operation. There are many, many, many, many elements to take into consideration before this eventuates as I've previously explained before. This coy is an explorer not a miner therefore expertise in mining is required or JV partner with the expertise. Instos won't even look at a coy like this at the current share price,if anyone can prove otherwise I'm happy to listen.

Rustling up funds to instigate considerations of mining is very difficult in the current climate, not impossible though !. We all know what's there !! speculate as much as you like until you see a change in market sentiment you'll see the same situation occurring each time we receive a positive announcement. Fact is the market doesn't give jack $**t as to what's in the ground full stop. When it's ready we'll all know about it and be ready to take advantage of any positive turnaround.

Before you call me a downramper forget it just a bl##dy realist with a lot of patience and wherewithal who looks outside the square. Sit tight and be ready to enjoy the ride if and when it happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.060(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.90 $2.79 $150.0K 53.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 2864 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.