ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

fantastic chart, page-3

1. 75 Posts.
    A lot of doom and gloom on the ELK forum lately.
    Some very valid points I might add but we have to remember that these are unprecedented times.
    The global banking system has ground to a halt, credit is frozen with no institutions lending to each other.
    Globally companies are gun shy and hesitant to enter into anything, merely treading water to ride out the storm.
    If ELK were to put even more delay on developing Grieve I think that would do more damage than what they are proposing.
    Healy has given this the big thumbs up and the directors seemed to have loaded up.
    I know the last point is contentious but if it gives us a way forward that fact that it gives management more impetus to succeed, in the long run we will all benefit.
    The SP has been trashed but look at the whole ASX, cap raising to move forward is happening not only at ELK.
    Hopefully Grieve will be up and running next year when Oil has recovered somewhat.
    They still have Montana to develop down the track, the value placed on the assets i believe is just a reflection of the times.
    Just my thoughts and I think some positivity was needed on this thread.
    Everybody is striving for the same goal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.