LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

A point brought out was the significant cash buffer that Lynas...

1. 12,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1392
    A point brought out was the significant cash buffer that Lynas Corporation had up its sleeve in case of any unforseen problems and also to be use in strategic business opportunities

Lynas is dealing with all the major players in the market place for it rare earth elements

All the major players want to have continuaty of supply as the suppliers (chinese mostly) are part of a fragmented, fragile and are environmentally irresponsible industry.

Lynas will be able to generate a reliable supply chain to all of these major players

Qualification period of sample checking tp purchase generally takes about 2-3 months. However in some cases like those companies dealing in batteries it can take upto 7 months

The inventories of rare earth materials are still being run down by the users. This industry build up was due to the chinese saying they were going to restrict supplies. Hence the demand went up because the users did not want to be left short and they stockpiled product

LYNAS EQUALS GUARANTEE OF SUPPLY, QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBLE PRODUCED PRODUCT

The by products of rare earth elements (wastage) have been turned into a commercial product ready for certification. Again this can take about two months through the regulatory bodies for licensing. Eric suggested that Australia will be a buyer at a good price for this by product

All of phase 1 has been put under contract. A portion of Phase 2 has also been put under contract

The government of Malaysia have absolutely no problem with Lynas (this includes opposition)

As far as Eric is concerned there is no PLAN B

Lynas is a safe rare earth element producer

If I have missed out anything - I am sure some of our learned posters can fill in the blanks

BTW I personally did ask a couple of questions at the conference call

LYNAS IS ON ITS NO IF AND BUTS ABOUT IT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.