LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

Moorookamick'During the Q/A session , Eric put great emphasis on...

1. 678 Posts.
    Moorookamick

'During the Q/A session , Eric put great emphasis on the close negotiations between LYC and customer so that the product spec meets the customers' specific needs. This is difficult to achieve via a chain of middlemen or where there there are problems with COP.'

The point being that LYC 'RED' is producing to customer 'SPECIFIC' needs, and not a general product...

That simply means that LYC will be doing what it takes to make sure that product is purely specific for each individual customer!

Unlike the chinese suppliers, where it appears to be a case of 'this is what is avaiable' take it or leave it option. (There is no details to the best of my knowledge which indicates that both the legal and illegal suppliers are currently doing this with the WEST.)

LYC have gone in my opinion several steps ahead (as you say EN has gone to great pains to explain that product specs are meet) of the chinese to tailor the product, which means that once customer testing of the product has been tweeked to their specs, "the purity of product will ensure that LYC gets a Premium price for its tailor made products'.

Currently this does not happen.

well done LYC :)

Remember, that some customers will be doing extensive assessment of product so some deals make take a little longer before they are signed.

Based on quantity and quality of product suites being produced, COP might be slightly higher for the top of the range products, but those TOP OF THE RANGE PRODUCTS will command a higher price. That is what I have taken from it..

It really does come down to GE13 getting that out of the way, getting out product, getting those last few contracts signed, and Lynas getting the Permanent Operating Licence.

If GE13 goes well for BN, I will be even happier I bought 5,000 more shares the other day.

From that interview and having some time to sit back and think about it, I think we are increasingly approaching a more postive time for Lynas.

If even hear Wrong side of the Track failed to nominate for the Seat of Bentong for GE13, meaning one less possible nutter. Possibly he needed the money to pay for the failed Recusal case for court costs... Now wouldn't that be sweet !!!

I hope to buy some more shares soon.

Mrs Om.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.