LYC 0.50% $5.95 lynas rare earths limited

AntibotterIn your reply you said"IF YOU LISTENED CAREFULLY IT...

1. 38 Posts.
    Antibotter

In your reply you said

"IF YOU LISTENED CAREFULLY IT WAS INFERRED REVENUE WOULD BE RECEIVED IN FINANCIAL YEAR Q4 HOWEVER ONLY DRIBS AND DRABS"

I understand you mean financial Q4 as this June quarter which has 9 weeks to run.

If you have recorded the conference call of listened carefully you would have heard that Eric made a point that he did not expect revenue in this qtr. It was mentioned more than once.

This would be backed up by the physical probability that without a confirmed sales contract as of the conferences calls date, that it is unlikely that Lynas could produce to order, find a shipping berth for a REO element and actually deliver to say, europe before June 30. The product then needs to clear customs and be delivered to plant and undergo analysis. Any payment (revenue) would be under a LC and would not be able to be banked until anlysis by the buyer.
    Makes sense don`t you think that the company may achieve a contract but not revenue within the next 9 weeks.
    Would be interested if you could indicate a time period within the call were revenue was mentioned in q4. I can then check that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.95
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.96 $6.00 $5.93 $10.85M 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19331 $5.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.96 32024 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.