LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Hi Cafa,"The difference only 3 words make.'I totally agree with...

1. 1,298 Posts.
    Hi Cafa,

"The difference only 3 words make.
    'I totally agree with all your posts here, clearly many are here just to post unrealistic negatives, most likely shorters, trolls & some possibly involved in the commercial manipulation of lyc.'
    'I totally disagree with all your posts here, clearly many are here just to post unrealistic positives, most likely rampers, trolls & some possibly involved in the commercial manipulation of lyc.'
    'ALL OF PHASE 1 CONTRACTED
    ELECTION RESULT NO RISK TO LYC
    LYC STILL VERY PROFITABLE EVEN IF REE PRICES FALL FURTHER'
    Great words - and yet no confirmation of samples"

This is what I am saying, after our new CEO clarifying these three main points you are still digging deep for negatives which do not exist, you have moved on from questioning if phase 1 was contracted even though we have know this a while to no confirmation of samples.

This should satisfy you?

"In its quarterly activities report, Lynas said its Lynas Advanced Materials Plant (LAMP) in Malaysia had produced the full suite of rare earths products and was ramping up towards achieving targeted Phase 1 nominal capacity of 11,000 tonnes per annum by the end the second quarter.
    Consistent with the ramp up of rare earths production at the LAMP, Lynas has now commenced production of synthetic gypsum and aggregate co-products on site," Lynas said.
    The company has produced co-product samples for testing and market trials, which are a necessary precursor for commercial off-take contracts."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.