LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

I would love to read a LYC thread and make up my mind based on...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    I would love to read a LYC thread and make up my mind based on the information presented.
    If I need clarification. Ask a question. However so often the threads descend into small but active (Cafa etc) members who seem intent on stirring things up. Whats worse is some such members hold no stock. Then sadly other Members, possibly our of frustration, feeling the need to respond. Then it turns into a slanging match....my knob is bigger than yours ... the thread falls apart and a new clean one starts up.
    But why? My suggestion moving forward is that if somebody holds no stock, that all others simply refrain from responding to them. Ignore them and hopefully eventually they will go away. If you hold no stock then quite frankly I am not in the slightest bit interested in you or your opinion. Perhaps non-holders can start their own Threads and just talk amongst themselves.....to what end...beats me but they do seem to enjoy reading their own posts. I can see the conversations now
    "Yeah that stock sucks"
    "Yeah totally agree"
    Yeah agree with all of you but it doesn't just suck it really sucks"
    Yeah...and if you read between the lines of the CEO's address what he really meant to say is that their customers suck"
    "Yeah...and their product double sucks"
    "yeah"
    Etc etc ad-infinitum

So...remember everyone...ignore them...no matter how much they try to stir things up....don't react.

And yes I hold stock in Lynas ...last time I looked around 250,000 shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.