MSB 2.58% 94.5¢ mesoblast limited

fantastic entry point, page-2

1. 4,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    Cato,

Your English is far superior to my Portuguese any and every day!

In a nutshell, I believe, the "positives" and "negatives" of MSB can be reduced to these:

[Major] Negatives:

- New technology/treatment platforms
    - Need to satisfy govt regulators
    - No revenue
    - Growing interest in the "regenerative medicine" sector from other industry players, including pharmaceutical majors

[Major] Positives

- New technology/treatment platforms, that the world both needs and wants, the ability to revolutionise key treatment areas and change the life outlook for millions of people - probably all of us at some stage - of our (longer and more rewarding) lives!

Take, as just one example, the T2D sector - growing by the day - MSB's possible treatment can be a "game changer" - the successful delivery to the marketplace of MSB's proposed treatment could save countries worldwide how many billions of dollars in annual health care costs not mention lives?!?!

- Need to satisfy govt regulators - MSB appears to have a very mature and experienced approach, so far, to this very important aspect of the company's develop - indeed, as I understand it (as a complete "outsider"), key agencies like the US-FDA are supportive of a number of MSB's proposed therapies and are keen to see trials progressing.

- No revenue - obviously, in the long-run, any business pulling in zero dies, MSB seem at this time to have a well stocked bank a/c and this is not a "do or die" situation. Interest from potential pharma industry partners is also a safety factor here.

- Growing pharma industry interest - MSB has a clear technology development jump and the interest of bigger industry players could always offer a future corporate play opportunity. MSB appears to have high-quality leadership, another substantial plus.

Just my layman's views, I have ZERO medical industry knowledge and know no-one "on the inside" of MSB - that I'm aware of. IF I had some serious spare cash, some of it would likely be taking a punt here. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.078B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 94.0¢ $2.482M 2.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 71720 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 10463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.