KAR 1.13% $1.75 karoon energy ltd

Dear Commodore,Lets me disclosure who Im and how I trade.I went...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Commodore,

Lets me disclosure who Im and how I trade.

I went to KAR twice and in both times I made (each time) around 100%.

Its a good handcap correct ?(and please disregard my poor english and apolofgies for that)

Im in Karoon as a investor ( I dont like to trade in spite very frequently I see my self involve in some trades (like yesterday for example).

I have a rule.. A magic rule(in spite sometimes very painfull)

Share that goes back is not my share,unless the goes back is motivated by histerical people,delusional people and thinks like that,,(if I buy at 7.00 and begin goes to 6.50 I'm out )

Simple example...

If a machine broke,this is not a reason to people sell the share this is ridiculous..your car broke,why not a submersile ?
    That good moment to buy.

Other aspect is "have a clear existance of a major project an a sequence of good events expected(and of course involve risks)

Some people here I see are especialized in exploration (I just dont understand sometimes simple words imagine technical words,but the general idea you can catch and learn with the posts). I'm following this posts more than one year without post one single text..(I laugh when you told me.. less sometimes is plus..I agree)

But I work by my heart and by my mind... If a share achieve a especulative price I'm out, i take my profit and bye bye...
    When KAR was 9.7 I sold last time.
    In the morning KAR was 2.80 I was begging to Commsec liberate one term deposit to increase substantially my holdings in KAR.

Don't believe I pulse as per hour share,but I learnt that sometimes the first hourt to leave is not just the best,is the one.I follow highly close a share when I buy/
    rarely I carry more than 3 different shares.

Yesterday I sold and I bought back every single share I sold.. minimizing the drop.
    Was correct ,and I bought back because zero reason for that drop except the bad mood of market (and some people trying take advantage...) .
    Im not crartist but I understand a little bit and the BlackSwan Chart is one of the best I saw in the last 10 years !!

Thanks for your suggestion and like a INVESTOR I feel proud of that share and conscient of risks but also conscient the chances are very good to positive side .

Today looks like we have a chance to consolidate the 4.92 and who knows ? maybe cross the 5.

Good week end my friend !!

Go KAR go !!(sometim,es I post because I can feel in the air people trying create some kind of " uhmmm be carefull"(and they do that just to pick the sold shares).Thats i dont like I dont like unfair games (but Im realistic and this happens and a lot)

Good week end my friend !! (maybe we go all people from that Forum together celebrate in Brazil the world cup !!)

(to me all buys before 6 is a bargain and between 6 and 8 if a good new happens(browse or brazil) than the 10 target is settled !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
-0.020(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.405B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.79 $1.74 $5.751M 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 7996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.