KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Fantastic management / exciting future ahead

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Hello fellow DW8 holders,

This will come across as a newbie post, as I don't use Hot Copper much these days hehe. But rest assured I follow the company very closely, and have for some time. I hope you're all keeping well during this crazy year we're having

I'm a happy holder, and have been on board since early 2019, and participated in the CR last year etc.

Given where things are at since 2019, I thought chiming in was worthwhile.

It's all happening guys!

As the title of the thread suggests, it's all about good management, and DW8, with Dean at the helm, oozes competency, experience, and passion.

Needless to say, the return for holders who have been on board since 2019 is great. Personally, I'm here for a few more years. Why?

Because Dean is only just getting started. With B2B rollout, and ex-Aus market rollouts on the horizon, there is a lot to be excited about. Not to mention the steady quarterly growth inevitable in this niche given the traction of the platform and testaments of current clients.

Anyways, just wanted to pop on and say all the best to everyone. See you again in a year. Be well, stay safe

Harry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.