SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

fantastic market reaction, page-120

1. 42,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    I have heard the expression "...in for the long haul..." or "..long term.." but how many actually genuinely use it as an option as opposed to being a trapped bull with the only option available, being time. I have also made countless mistakes and like your 'friend' also have rode such sums up and then down! That GFC experience taught me well, be proactive and when its at the stage when I have to average down, it means I did not learn from past mistakes. Admittedly I did that end of last year but with minimal exposure as percentage of portfolio sitting in fix dep for almost a year now, my drawdown was something I could wear. It was a punt on a sector I like and even more so now. However I do Q when a stock falls much more than the average of its peers in the sector.

The dillema, if I punt correctly with SLR the payback is multi baggers but it could be at bargain levels for a long time because it has a hidden time bomb that I thought I was smarter than the market. I continue to wait and seek the oracle of a simple chart.

So my Q is why the big drop that is much bigger than its midcap peers? Recent broker d/grade was partly a reason but that valuation did come true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.