SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

fantastic market reaction, page-93

1. 7,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Vendor,

Obviously you're assuming that the price movement moves in one direction/trend and it stays that way? And for long termer and certain stocks its a good strategy. You probably need to be a a tad bit clearer, as most people on here i would guess is the type I list below.

If you're a trader, a speculator, short/medium termer or an opportunist it may not that good. Like Tim probably is..he is looking for reversals in averging down.

If the stock reverses back to its original price or close to it. Which would have been a better strategy?

Carrying on from your extreme example..from a trading perspective if it reversed, in the second scenario you would have lost $91,750. While in the 1st scenario you would have made $106,000. This is if both got out at the starting level.

Obviously each type of buyer would need to have their own strategy for the 'game they play'.

If you aren't clear on this, you effectively would be argueing/playing a game against each other on two different fields.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.