1. 12,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3778
    ann out

14 March 2011
    Companies Announcement Of f ice
    Via Elect ronic Lodgement
    WDEQ CONFIRMS PERMIT TO MINE APPLICATION COMPLETE
    AND ADEQUATE
    Peninsula Energy Limited (Peninsula) is pleased to announce that the Land Quality Division of
    the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality (WDEQ/LQD) has deemed Peninsula?s
    wholly owned subsidiary Strata Energy Inc?s (Strata) Ross ISR Project Application for a Permit to
    Mine complete and adequate for technical review.
    By way of letter WDEQ/LQD confirmed that the Ross ISR Project application is complete,
    without further comment. The WDEQ/LQD completed this review nearly two weeks ahead of
    statutory timeframes. Previous ISR applicants have taken up to 9 months to receive
    completeness notification, confirming the quality of the documents submitted and also the
    implementation of a more streamlined regulatory process for planned ISR operations in the US.
    The application, submitted to the WDEQ/LQD District III office on 13 January 2011, is one of two
    primary permits necessary to conduct ISR operations at the initial production centre of the
    Lance Projects in Wyoming USA.
    Based on statutory requirements Strata now anticipate technical comments to the application
    by 24 July, 2011. This confirmation also means that Strata can now initiate the public
    notification process for the proposed mining site.
    Strata will maintain continued correspondence with the WDEQ/LQD including quarterly
    meetings during the review process.
    Peninsula?s Executive Chairman Mr. Gus Simpson said ?The early confirmation by the WDEQ of
    the completeness and adequacy of the Permit to Mine application is a very pleasing result
    which augurs well for a timely review and approval of the application.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $495.0K 4.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 5558849 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 320251 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.