CSE 0.00% 7.5¢ copper strike limited

gday carlos,i also sold out of IGR. traded it profitably for...

1. smm
    550 Posts.
    gday carlos,

i also sold out of IGR. traded it profitably for quite a while but sold out at the decision not to go ahead and mine about a year ago. always knew they had some good tenements but unfortunately funds were better utilised elsewhere.

i agree that given the news released to date CSE should be trading at a much higher cap. sitting duck for t/o. qld miners looking to expand reserves surely would be looking at CSE.

the one this i do like about CSE is the management. Very good quality management. i think CSE will be rerated on the following items/times:
    1) expansion of jackson and chloe. 3 and 5mt are my guesses respectively.
    2) promotion of the company to brokers by management
    3) the time leading up to the FS. everyone knows how profitable this will be. einsleigh copper was a good project alone, but now throw in opencut zn/pb/ag and you solve 2 probs. no longer a sole commodity company and cheap ore.
    4) release of the FS should send it through the roof. hopefully have drilled enough by then to say mine life of 10 plus years.
    5) discovery at one of the many regional targets. its proving to be a mineralised district up there.
    6) JV with ZFX on kamarga and walford. this would provide extra long term cashflow and increase valuation.

just my thoughts. can think of more but that will do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.