TVN 4.17% 5.0¢ tivan limited

fantastic results, page-11

1. 1,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    Kirribilli

Thanks or the reply, and thanks for your honestly. I do appreciate it.
    I am actually quite tickled pink that my guess that you sold out at around 10.5c was correct. (Sherlock Holmes would have been proud :-)

Just a few points:
    1. I did not feel Peter looked frustrated at all. On the contrary , I was quite impressed with his calm and collected talk (ofcourse, different people have their own perceptions)
    2. I think your expectaions of expanded 200MT resource was unreal and premature, as the only real purpose of drilling was to convert "Inferred" category to "Indicated". This purpose was achieved, and total resourse actually increased by about 20%. Also, another bonus was that resource is now been discovered to be open to the east which may add significantly to JORC (at a later date). By successfully converting 70% to "indicated" category, one of the the most important foundation stones to fund this project was laid. This acievement should not be underestimated. There is plenty of time to increase resourses later on. One solid step at a time is what we needed, and that seems to be what we are getting.
    3. The slight drop in V2O5 grade does not worry me too much. It is still a good grade to work with. What is important is to remind yourself of how cheap the actual cost of producion is going to be as a result of the new TIVAN proccess, and the proximity to infrastructure like rail and gas. This will be better portayed in the PFS. Slight drop in grade is more than compensated by very low cost of production.
    Anyway, to each his own anaylsis, so good luck to your other investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.