RRL 0.28% $1.76 regis resources limited

fantastic, page-3

1. 3,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Solid quarter by RRL given the carnage in the gold sector. I am excited by the indication in the quarterly to expect much improved throughput at Garden Well in the next quarter.

"Plant throughput was impacted early in the quarter by the effect of wet ore reducing the crushing circuit throughput. Encouragingly, the processing plant has been operating at in excess of 6 million tonnes per annum for the last three weeks of June 2013. This will have a positive effect on production rates as the leaching and gravity circuits are optimised in the coming weeks to achieve sustainably high recoveries at this throughput rate. "

Coinciding with optimisation of the mill they have also accessed new zones in the pit.

"The stage 4 and 5 cutbacks to the open pit continued during the quarter with 447,000 bcm of pre-strip waste being mined down to the 473 mRL. By the end of the quarter the top of the mineralisation was exposed in both stage 4
    and 5 of the open pit."

More ore available and the mill optimised should see cash costs back down and more kz. I expect some good quarters from Garden Well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
-0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.325B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.79 $1.75 $4.830M 2.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 71476 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 1005 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.