AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

YREF you wrote the following"LOTM .As other posters have...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    YREF you wrote the following

"LOTM .

As other posters have indicated , I also like reading your posts. But I think that you need to update your credibility . Your post often are sprinkled with innuendos ,and question marks over the board with subtle accusations of withholding information or not keeping the market informed or breaking the rules .
    Comments like , Smoke and mirrors , Closed Shop at board level , using conversion rate that are not industry standard , saying that you will drop a bomb of information prior to the AGM but may not post this on HC . Etc ,Etc.
    When challenged to send your questions and concerns directly to the CEO or Chairman , you then are worried about how they respond to you , who gives a sh%$ if you upset them as long as you get the truth that you seek. It is your money they have ….
    You are quite happy to supply questions to other people to take to the AGM ,yet you seem reluctant to be the author of the questions .
    Keep posting but put some meat on the bones you throw out there .

In regards to Dividend , if you are in this Stock for a Dividend you will be waiting a very long time ….

One more question , is the Scythe you carry heavy . ? ?"

I have tried to make it quite clear to everybody who reads this site that should I post what happened to me, my true identity would then be known within the company. At the moment I'm sure they (or some of them) have a good idea who I am but can't be 100% certain.

The other point is that you are not allowed on HC to write criticism regarding directors without your posts being moderated, that is why I would have to write the information else where.

That is what I have to consider before going any further.

So put yourself in my shoes

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.