AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

fao yref, page-2

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    LOTM , You Wrote the following

I have tried to make it quite clear to everybody who reads this site that should I post what happened to me, my true identity would then be known within the company. At the moment I'm sure they (or some of them) have a good idea who I am but can't be 100% certain.

The other point is that you are not allowed on HC to write criticism regarding directors without your posts being moderated, that is why I would have to write the information else where.

That is what I have to consider before going any further.

So put yourself in my shoes

####################/////#####################

LOTM

Or is it, Assange :)

Come on lets have it , you keep posting about how close you are to AZZ team and that if they knew it was you there would be ramifications for you so you are either an employee , contractor or friend or a totally pissed off investor .In the end it is only a $123 million Public Company, not some Govt organisation . , if you are the Latter ( investor only ) why are you so worried about ,what they say and think , they are there to be questioned on how they are looking after your $$ that you have invested . I have fired off a few E/mail that were replied to in a cool manner , but I do not take it to heart as long as I get the answer ( within the company laws re disclosing ).

Also just to set the record straight , I like your posts and it appears that you put a lot of effort and research into them, I take it that you are the Gas & Oil business .
    You said that you were going to Post some sensitive information pre AGM, but maybe on Top stock site , is that what you meant when you said post elsewhere , let us know , over the past year you have said some fairly direct criticism about Directors but now you seem Cautious .? .

The crack about the Scythe was meant to be light hearted.:)

Re your Shoes , is the phone in the Left or right .

All the best YREF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.