AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

FAQs

1. 1,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Was on the AAR website and never noticed this before..... Just clicked on the FAQs located in the Investors section. It's nice to see we're projecting a professional image on our website regarding punctuality and spelling.... (See below in Bold & Underlined):

FAQs

Q. Why does it take so long to release drilling results?

A. The time it takes to release drilling results is dependant on the following factors:
    • Delays in arrival of drilling contractor
    • Slow or difficult drilling conditions
    • Weather conditions
    • Freight time - It takes at least 1 week to deliver samples from our Koongie Project near Halls Creek to laboratories in Perth.
    • Laboratory time - High demand for laboratory services has seen turnaround time extended to 4-8 weeks depending on assay methodology.
    • Confirmation and checking - All anomalous assays received by AAR are checked and confirmed prior to market release. This could involve reassay of these intervals.

Q. Why is there so much emphasis on the Koongie Metallurgy?

A. It is not sufficient to have a defined resource. Metallurgy along with orebody shape and geotechnical issues will determine which parts of the resource can be mined. Utimately this affects mine planning. Metallurgical results also affect the the design of the plant.

Metallugy ultimately determines the final concentrate product. Our testwork has determined that both sulphide concentrates from Onedin and Sandiego could be considered to be “clean” and that, where some deleterious elements were present, the amounts were only slightly above the levels at which penalties might be imposed by smelters.

Q. At what stage is the metallurgical testwork?

A. Testwork has now been successfully completed for the Onedin and Sandiego sulphide ore types and for the Sandiego zinc transition ore. The Sandiego copper transition ore metallurgy has now also been successfully completed.

....Probably a lot more in there that I missed.....

....And to depress me further under Company Profile in the Corporate section I read the following:

Company Profile

Anglo Australian Resources NL has been listed on the ASX as a junior explorer since 1986 focusing on gold and base metals. The company has now in place a strategy to move the company from a junior exploration company to a mid tier miner.

In the last three years we have advanced Mandilla from an exploration project to a producing gold mine. This mine, while lasting only nine months, is providing the company with cash flow to fund exploration and development work on the company’s key base metal project Koongie Park.

If the current high demand for base metals is maintained, development of this project has the potential to provide substantial revenue for the company. In addition Anglo Australian Resources NL is actively exploring its strong portfolio of tenements prospective for gold and base metal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.