FAR 0.98% 50.5¢ far limited

FAR AGM, page-31

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    Well he's back and now its the pandemics fault....

I do not like attacking posters, it shows a lack of thick skin, but Whiskey's post is like listening to a used car salesman and could not be more displaced from reality than if Walt Disney wrote it.

Housebound, I think living under a rock would be more apt a description to think that the management of this company deserves anything less than a firing squad for their bonus.

Cosmo, your post rings the loudest to me and I was thinking the exact same thing this morning. Why is the guy who was hired to get finance more than a year ago still employed? He took home over a million dollars of shareholders capital and we got in return... NOTHING!

That has to be the best job in this history of shonky ASX companies.

But never mind, it appears there is a never ending stream of management apologists waiting to test the waters regarding shareholder sentiment. Well guys,after Two weeks of simmering rage, I for one am glad. I love watching the Far fan club get demolished with facts.

DB, I exclude you from this list. You get my respect for sticking it out and not hiding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.5¢ $17.83K 35.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 34046 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.