FAR 1.92% 51.0¢ far limited

FAR @ ASX CEO Connect, page-19

1. 13,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4631
    "As I have said before, my biggest fear is our Registery, and being white anted!"

Personally I see the register as being a positive, the biggest threat is weak hands selling out cheaply in a hostile T/O situation...currently the top 10 hold over 50% of the Company and the top 200 over 70%, they will not be the weak hands...

Having said that, the principle behind T/Os is to acquire unrecognised long-term value at a low price now and we certainly sit in that zone, however the register gives me comfort that nothing will be given away cheaply even if the offer came from within the register..what you do lose in a T/O situation is future potential with that Company but it does free up capital to invest in the future value of another Company and that would be a situation that would satisfy many on HC...personally I don't like having to switch horses and am happy with the thoroughbred stayer I believe I'm sitting on ...a bit saddle sore though..

As OOO mentioned many of us have abandoned a faltering horse only to see it gallop off to glory, that can be made considerably worse by seeing the new horse you have saddled up with end up in the knackers yard...it's probably why emotions are the biggest obstacle to creating wealth.

If FAR was to last the distance we are now less than 4 years into a journey that could last well over 30 and that's just with SNE, it puts things into perspective....what we will never know is whether we would be better off in 30years time with this horse or having changed horses multiple times..a T/O would certainly removes the what ifs.....I prefer to stick with one horse for each of several races over different courses to spread the risk , no horse comes with a guarantee of performance or longevity ...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 51.0¢ $2.55K 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10111 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 215776 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.