FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

FAR - ASX disconnect

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Guys,

Floating an idea here.

FAR is listed on the ASX, however I don't believe it has any real link to the Australian economy with the exception of a depreciating dollar benefiting FAR overall. i.e We are merely domiciled here.

If you think about it, all of our income will be tied to USD. Of which we have benefited by a massively depreciated AUD Dollar.

There is lots of nervousness around the state of the Australian Economy, however I think FAR is actually more tied to where the big consumption of Oil is, as against just Australia.

I think this is a very important point and one that will come into its own once we progress further down-track. A dual listing on either the FTSE or DOW IMHO would be a godsend with a capitulating Australian economy, although hopefully we are taken out prior to this.

With the US thinking about an interest rate rise - it points to a strengthening economy within the largest consumer of Oil in the World. Think about this and the opportunities to pick up more FAR on the cheap on bad ASX days.

2014-world-oil-consumption-by-country.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.