FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

FAR brings in arbitral big guns against Woodside, page-40

1. 13,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4577
    Thank you for your kind words Dr, if my ruminations in anyway can contribute some rationality in a world that seems to increasingly base it's thinking around conspiracy, then I'm happy to do so and will continue to do so as long as I still enjoy posting on this very interesting stock..although I do use the ignore feature extensively to reduce none holder noise and the number of posts to wade through in general ( the ignore feature has become easier to use now by the way) ...

"Whilst I agree with the general thrust of your ruminatory rumination, insider trading issues would only arise in the event that FJ bought or sold stock whilst in possession of such information."

Yes that would indeed be the case, however IMO it's extremely unlikely CN would divulge material information to any shareholder big or small, if for no other reason than to prevent potential acts of insider trading to be a temptation in the first place and as you say it ties the recipients hands as well....

As a Director yourself you have outlined the temptations that are put in front of them and there are many cases in history where that temptation has been too much but by and large I have plenty of faith in faith in the system and the checks a balances and ramifications that are in place and Cath comes across as straight as an arrow...her eyes are wide enough apart to instill complete faith ...

Can't be far off finishing SF 1 now, then onto the resources upgrade etc...there will be plenty of vacuums between events to test the impatient but the boxes still keep getting ticked. It's rapidly approaching three years since SNE was discovered , how time Flys, another three years after that we will be approaching first oil, if we get that far...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.