FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

For all the talk of 'the end of oil companies" etc etc that has...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    For all the talk of 'the end of oil companies" etc etc that has been going around on this forum and on many other global publications thought it has been very interesting to see how Cairn has held up pretty well in comparison to FAR.

From the recent lows on 4th Nov (141p) stock had a significant spike of 33% as the news of the various finds was digested. Stock topped out at 188p on the 18th Nov. From then on even with OPEC shooting themselves in the foot and global houses like Bank of America calling for "the end of OPEC" and OP targets of $40-50 this name has held on to a decent slug of those gains and is currently at 169p. Sadly FAR has been the whipping boy in all this losing more than 50% from the highs. Now I realise that it ran harder but if the recent finds are to be discounted (and the price of FAR is telling you that plenty are thinking that way) then why has Cairn not been taken back to the lows too? One of these has to be wrong and for my money it is FAR that is currently mispriced. Too much speculative money in there chasing it up which hopefully now has all but exited. Keep the faith on this one. They have a high quality asset which will come to fruition, and all partners in this will receive the LT benefit. As one W Buffett famously said "Whether socks or stocks, I like buying quality merchandise when its marked down"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.