FAR 0.50% 49.5¢ far limited

FAR CEO sees value -AFR Article, page-46

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    Indeed not Herr Schwanzstucker
    I watched $100k worth of Babcock and Brown go all the way to zero. That was painful (mild understatement).
    I learned from that though, at least I thought that I did......., I then watched $100k worth of Billabong go to $20k over a long and excruciatingly painful period of time and then I pressed the panic button and bailed to preserve something.
    Within three weeks it went back up to $60k leaving me with this "Jesus doesn't love me anymore" look on my face.

If FAR gets to 16c, I will recover those losses and then some and will seriously consider chartering a boat and shouting the faithful to a day cruise pretty much anywhere in Oz inclusive of crayfish and beverages. I think that that is an improvement on OOO's offer to bare his buttocks to the public at large in Myer's window? I can't remember precisely what it was that he promised but it wasn't pretty.....

Anyway, FAR's next big roll of the dice is Samo. If we go to 6c in the meantime, so what as long as we are successful. Relatively (only) high risk, high reward. And if we aren't successful, well we can just grit our teeth, clench our sphincters, gird our loins and wait for SNE to go to production. At least we will know that it was worth the punt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.003(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.5¢ $74.71K 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37432 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 202895 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.