FAR 0.00% 48.5¢ far limited

Thanks for reporting OOO but I fear you have simply become a...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for reporting OOO but I fear you have simply become a conduit for a bunch of self-serving claptrap.

Should have asked what Cath and Nic consider is the fair value of FAR atm. If they had said 9 cents then we could all safely bail. If they had said (in Malcy's words "20 on a bad day") then the obvious question is why are they selling off 26% of the company at 8.5 ??
    They have established a pattern of below value CR's that guarantees the SP can not grow to reflect the value of the discoveries. It is obvious that there will have to be a CR at the end of this year or early next if we are to stay in the game. The "pattern" would indicate the next CR will be at 9 so that put s a lid on the SP.
    FAR doesn't really need a geo on a $1m dollar salary package - the JV partners are providing all the geo analysis needed. What we need is someone able to sell the company's story to investors at its true value.

As for incentive payments to management - they have already been given enough incentive in the form of overly generous options (even if Cath chose to flog off millions of hers in order to be free carried). The only measure of performance is the SP and that has gone nowhere since discoveries have been announced and expanded upon. There has been no extraordinary performance (probably the opposite). If they can get the SP above 20 in the next 12 months then I will vote in favour of some additional reward - but that will be at next year's AGM.

Yours in frustration,

Fisho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $5.957K 12.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31502 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 8980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.