FAR 3.13% 46.5¢ far limited

far chart, page-23

1. 739 Posts.
    its unfortunate funtimes but it would be really great if ME sprung us with a JV and those DT were burnt but that is probably a bit harsh....FAR is at a great time in its life, im that excited im sitting here quite impatient wishing ME would hurry up with this announcement :-) do you think we have a few more red days??i think we may see 6c while these DT are at work but there will be some level, weather it be 6c or 6.5c where its going to ring alarm bells for the big investors and corporations and they will buy up big again, and the downside here will be short lived because reality is, even 8c is too cheap for FAR when a JV announcement is possibly coming in any day :-) id like to hear more from jamesliu, you have made a few informative posts regarding the SP activity using charts and you predicted today would see red, you mentioned some bearish signals had formed, where do you think we are heading from your view??although im unsure if charts are 100% accurate when SP movement is highly sensitive to uncertain future news announcements like FAR

cheers JT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.