FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

FAR/CNOOC partnership might have Senegal govt's blessings, page-4

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    If someone could please forward this post to Graham101. Don't think I'm on his reading list.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23934219/single

Regrettably I think the Leases holding the pearls (A1 & A4) might be a bridge to far.
    Having read the various articles on current moves, it seems that FAR/CNOOC's push is to get hands on ROF ( currently held by AP but the A1 &A$ ( in the Gambia) is not in the mix.

Of all the off-shore leases in Senegal, The Gambia and GB, I have this inkling that A1 & A4 holds the crown jewels ( a similar sort of feeling that I had regarding the very, very flat egg).

On another note. Farjoy expressed they will take part in the tranche 2 placement. Suggests to me that there were other parties who drew, and captured, FAR's attention when it came to placement of the first tranche of shares. Seems Farjoy have been given the slip ( at least for the time being in any event). On this note, if interested in reading some some intriguing, and really funny, commentary on 2nd tranche share allocation, and the price at which shares should be allocated to certain cornerstone investor, you need to visit another forum ( utube, facebook or whatever ). On occasion I truly wonder about the makeup of the spread of intellectual capacity amongst human beings.. ( This is one of those occasions).. Crazy thoughts ( sour grapes, ?? ... pi$$$%d of with ol' Tim??.... surely not!!... Ol' Tim is the saviour of all Farites! ....!! No???... ....poor ol' Tim!...not too sure)... but what the heck...Comments were quite enlightening...and... I got a good laugh out of that one .
    GLA.. I think the scene is rapidly changing. FAR is fully entrenched and should get hands on some acreage ( not saying good acreage) but I'd have loved to see us getting hands on A1 &a4 in The Gambia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.