FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Yeabut yeabut yeabut no! Far have reported to the ASX that they...

1. 29,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Yeabut yeabut yeabut no!

Far have reported to the ASX that they haven't been to court nor have they been served any legal papers as suggested in the Upstream article!

It's very very clear!!!!

Anyone can pull it apart and play semantics with their interpretation of the English language but I put it to the almost 12 years old son test.

I showed him Far's announcement and asked him what he thought it meant.

Well pickle me grandmother! He came out with the obvious answer!! The company are saying that they haven't been to Court nor have they had papers served.

It's my understanding that all ASX releases from any company have to be written in as plain basic English as possible so even a dumb fisherman like myself or a 12 year old can grasp at least the salient points of the announcement.

To quote one of my favourite skits in the tv show Little Britain for the posters who can't believe what they read on their screens this morning and are suggesting some form of skullduggery

Computer says NO!
    Please if you have anything concrete to suggest any company has released any announcements to the ASX that contain any untruths please report them to the proper authorities forthwith, we all as investors/traders rely on honest reporting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $16.90K 34.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17623 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.