LIN 0.00% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Hopefully the recent MEI scoping study has shifted some of the...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Hopefully the recent MEI scoping study has shifted some of the shine back to hard rock resources.. clearly the economics of ionic clay resources aren't as good as expected with high significant capex requirements. LIN at capex requirements of only A$60m is exceptional for stage 1.

LIN appears to be one of the picks of the bunch. Odd that CG covers LIN but doesn't put LIN in their list of near term developers. Also alot of these players have significant funding requirements that are not yet funded (may never be funded?) so these timelines i'd say are far from certain. To me, LIN will beat all of these players to market as long as it achieves funding in this quarter. I'd say funding is the largest near term challenge and for me a big catalyst in the share price. Once we get funding, this is all but guaranteed to go into a real mine. A few players here also producing a similar concentrate product and their capex huge compared to ours.. really shows our amazing this asset is in terms of its favourable low cost characteristics.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6301/6301469-73bf210d85d3442395f8b8dca2ec73da.jpg

Overall market sentiment continues to be not great and MEI scoping study doesnt help. Alot of market coverage says that China producers are making losses at current prices, therefore they cant continue to operate at this level. Prices have to rise and when they do LIN should be the first to benefit imo given its short run way to production, low capex requirement and favourable economics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $41.57K 361.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 724412 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.