FAR 3.13% 46.5¢ far limited

FAR emails, page-7

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    The silence is deafening alright... from Upstream, that is. Not a single response to any of my emails since Cath nailed them to the wall. If they were confident in the accuracy of their reporting, I'm sure they would have taken great pleasure in nailing me to the wall. My verdict - guilty of publishing BS! IMO 'Barry the Great' has stumbled on this occasion, prioritising readership (and perhaps a swollen brown paper bag) over fact.

I leave you all now with some calming words from Cath:

"We are looking forward to commencing the 2017 drilling program in a few weeks - it is aimed at optimising the development plan for SNE by testing the flow rates in previously untested reservoirs and confirming our model for the SNE field, which is already at a size that justifies development, our JV is now focussed on fine tuning the costs and preparing to submit the development plan to the Gvt as well as understanding how the success in SNE impacts potential success in other parts of the acreage.

Our eyes are firmly on the big picture and creating considerable value for our shareholders in Senegal both in our existing and new areas."

"New areas"... sweet dreams, folks.

gh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 46.5¢ $3.089K 6.644K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43356 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 7580 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.