FAR 3.13% 46.5¢ far limited

FAR emails, page-8

1. 14,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    The dispute is not "if FAR has rights to PE" the dispute is that FAR believe there is nothing to PE because there has been no notification complying with JV terms from COP Senegal B.V. The notification compliance dispute is still in amicable mediation.

FAR are fully disclosed, if there was a material change in the nature of the dispute or a timetable for PE they would have updated the market. A mediation settlement could come at any time however IMO is likely tied up with Djiffere farm-in deal as part of the negotiations for mutual benefit.

Senegal Govt reviewing COP Senegal B.V. share sales process? The share sale process occurred in the Netherlands where the company is domiciled. Senegal Government JV structure is unchanged. The government did have 60 days to object to the change of control though (i.e. - the JV interest was not sold, it is still held by COP Senegal B.V.). Did the Government object? On what basis would they object? Would WPL and COP announce that they completed the sale when they both previously announced Govt approval was a condition of the sale agreement? Improbable.

I'm looking forward to the spud date Ann!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.