FAR 1.06% 46.5¢ far limited

FAR Energy Hooks A Big Catch, page-27

1. 13,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4597
    Hi Kriptic I think what we are trying to say is if you want to tell us your selling out thats fine if thats what floats your boat but probably best not to cast doubts on proceedings such as " the timeline has changed" when in fact it hasn
    't which puts your motives in doubt instead.
    A company can only give estimate, even more so when its not the operator and given a chance would probably rather not give any because they are so hard to get right but shareholders don't like that .

The fabled "big anouncement" is the 2C on SNE which is unlikely to move the shareprice much unless it comes in above 330Mmbbl and there is no good reason I'm aware of that it will, its a fabulous number as it stands, would be nice if it did though... it's taking longer than expected as they often do but we have known this for a while now and it doesn't have any effect on the appraisal process which for FAR is all that matters really...2C is just another estimate and will take appraisal to prove up... while we were waiting for the 2C the Company has updated the prospective resource numbers and now whe have a couple more small Elephants to look at ...so in fact the story just gets better the longer it takes..

The real price mover will be the start of appraisal drilling at SNE and th
    e timeline is the same and like all timelines in this game can be sooner or later and often later...again nothing we don't know...FAN was always going to be the next cab off the rank and the timeline there if anything has moved closer...

Perhaps hang around untill the CMD, it should firm up some details and may or may not give the shareprice a boost , anyway if your going to go then perhaps go with a bit of class and grace and not casting aspersions without good reason..

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $31.34K 67.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3338 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 199900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.