FAR 3.49% 44.5¢ far limited

Wouldn’t know really Mayo.But I don’t think so. Bottom line is...

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Wouldn’t know really Mayo.
    But I don’t think so.
    Bottom line is that irrespective of how confident they are of PE, etc, not to be in a position to FID would be betting the Company and totally irresponsible.
    In the circumstances I think FAR has done well.
    This is a huge monkey off our backs. Not to be understated.
    Of course we hate the dilution, we are being screwed, but such is the world, and FAR isn’t going to change it.
    However we can all see even under this dilution this is a good project to be in.
    I had commented earlier that if FAR lost PE they would be better to sell out rather than remain in this toxic JV.
    Personally I had thought that FAR would be forced into at least a partial sell down. I am glad now FAR has not had to do so.
    As for going forward who knows.
    The Dr had a very interesting thought, should other events, change the landscape.
    Whatever this puts a line under FAR’s position.
    Regarding Specifically PE. I don’t think the Arbiters could apply conditions such as you have suggested. Actually they have been asked a very simple question and will keep it simple.
    Declaratory relief is at its simplest, requires a yes, no answer. However we know lawyers don’t do simple?
    Presumably if FAR got to PE they would now be in a position to retain a significant percentage and would do so.
    My view is unchanged, if FAR get to PE, they will do so.
    Retain some, sell the remainder to Big Oil probably together with a CNE sell down.
    In which case FAR would still go ahead with this package, using its strengthened position to retain a greater working interest, rather than the Dr’s thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.015(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $41.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 44.0¢ $308.3K 700.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18178 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 37406 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 44.0¢ 160506
Last updated 14.04pm 07/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.