FAR 2.13% 46.0¢ far limited

far has a very strong finish

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115

im so pleased with this result, I did anticipate that the price was going to move upwards

Monday was a disappointing day with traders waiting to see if FAR will fall again below .042,

TODAY it seems the train has arrived and its going north, the exposure has alarmed alot of people on the details of how close FAR is 2 success , the Senegal prospect was always known to have a huge oil resource potential. and probable due to research geo wise and maybe other reasons I don't know.

This was very high volume day , I hardly doubt that many traders will be selling down tomorrow. The days are counting down to spud soon dyor, very exciting times ahead indeed.

new traders . think about your investment in far and consider holding it for further possible gains, either we can have more volume take the price to 10cents if a majority of traders choose to hold. panic selling will cause a possible sheep effect and others may follow. dyor and decide what u would like to do,

I feel the FAR will have huge volumes in the days weeks to come and we should be seeing a much higher price of 10c,15c and even 20c.
    I wish all the very best to FAR holders , have a great year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $70.53K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 161924 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 1519 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.