FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

FAR Holding Up Well, page-13

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    H, dipped the toes in the water a tad myself @8.1 today and 7.6 again previously....why not?
    Paid in the 3's donkeys years ago and as much as 14c {woops} post discoveries--as you can see
    I'm a great trader NOT.

Obviously when buying in the 3's and 5's and 6's etc I was a "believer"--faith alone without any
    evidence or at least confirmation of my beliefs. Then my belief was confirmed with the evidence
    and events have transpired to tell me that the evidence is practically as valuable as my previous
    beliefs. Fair enough, the market is the market. Can't argue against the POO/sentiment/Greece/
    China et al.

Whilst this may not be the "bottom" I feel that a few things cannot be ignored ;

1. If October 1 does in fact represent spud date on A&E then we are now less than 3 months
    away from the drill bit doing the talking for us. Seems an eternity in this market I know but
    10-12 weeks really isn't that far off. Some "expectation" will surely be built into the SP
    prior to that date considering what I feel is a greater than 80% COS on at least the FIRST
    appraisal well.

2. Of course the unknowns remain Greece/China/POO/World economy etc--we can only hope
    they at least stabilise or on a more optimistic note, improve come Oct-Dec 2015.

3. The grounded "speculation" surrounding a possible CR cannot be ignored either--I wish
    that was put to bed 1 way or the other, SOON.

4. In relation to 3 above..surely we don't expect to arrive at spud without any news pertaining
    to confirmation of rig rates/time-lines etc {new acreage also possibly} and the resolution of
    said CR, yes or no pre-appraisal. Said "news" & hence resolution of the overhang of a possible
    CR cannot be too far away now. The sooner we can clear the decks of this the better--we have
    enough foul air to worry about leading up to spud without this dragging on. Whilst Greece/China
    POO etc are beyond our control, these things are not--hopefully they can be resolved soon.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.