FAR 1.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Very true and congratulations im glad that your strategy works...

1. 59 Posts.
    Very true and congratulations im glad that your strategy works for yoyu, at the end of the day thats the most important thing..developing your OWN share trading method. What works for you generally dosent work for someone else. All too often though you see traders on here with no "plan".. Finding your method is a case of trial and error and learning from your mistake changing your approach and forever learnin... i myself though have found one of most crucial aspects to me making consecutive successful trades is research (and abit of luck of course)

If you do your research before you get involved your well aware of the risks and rewards involved, you dont go invest with your hand tied behind you back and blindfolded, or blindfolded holding the hand of "anyone" in front of you.

Plus the more you know about said company and you know the answer to your "why" the easier it is to convince the missus to invest your hard earned bread
    I guess what im trying to say is make your own footsteps instead of following in someone elses

GL for today FARties lets see the SP soar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $37.26K 72.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4455 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 10131 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.