FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

FAR is not an Oiler but A Litigation Funder!, page-116

1. 16,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3787
    Hi Szaba. I have no clue.....and neither does anyone but them......on what extensions have been granted.
    My point is there are now 3 wise people who will decide the arbitration.....and decide if any requests for extensions are warranted.
    What I would say though is the arbitrators will be well aware of all the requirements of both parties and if it looks like one is delaying for a reason that is not valid, and just a delay because it suits their cause, then hopefully, its knocked back.
    They are way, way above my pay grade and just like the JV partners must I will abide by their decision without bleating about it either way.
    Make no mistake I want the win.....any FAR shareholder would.

Also FAR have never said they would or would not PE........all they have said is the notice was not compliant. If you believe the notice is not legal and have sought legal advice to that effect, then you have no choice but to go down the path FAR have to get to a position where a decision, one way or the other, can be made.
    If FAR were to PE on an invalid notice then it would open them up to a legal challenge IMO if someone decided so. Aimo DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.