FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

DB "Also FAR have never said they would or would not...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    DB "Also FAR have never said they would or would not PE........all they have said is the notice was not compliant."

was thinking about this, this morning: If FAR states that they intend to exercise their rights to purchase the additional 35% if they win arbitration, would imply they have all the information required to make the decision to purchase the additional 35% before the arbitrator decision. Therefore no chance of winning arbitration because they are arguing they don't have the info.

The line they have stuck too is we don't have the information and once we get it we can make a decision on whether to purchase or not. Therefore FAR has three possible outcomes

1. they win arbitration and purchase the 35%
    2.they win arbitration and decide not to purchase the 35%
    3.they loose arbitration

Regardless of the outcome I am expecting a price re-rating once we get to FID and funding is resolved. FID was always earmarked for 2018, but now 2019. The time its taken to start arbitration IMHO has delayed FID until next year. Now the process has a firm time frame FID I hope will not slip any further away. COP may be dragged kicking and screaming to the table but that can only go on for a reasonable amount of time.

ZIP OFL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.