FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Yes Kbrown.. there was a lot of positive vibes in that room...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Yes Kbrown.. there was a lot of positive vibes in that room yesterday. I am so glad that I went. Have been trying to remember if there were any other tidbits that have been missed but I think everything has been covered including:
    -the Erin scenario: where we can possibly end up with their 20% if we can settle their 5M tax bill with the Gambian govt (this would depend on negotiations between FAR and Gambia if Erin goes belly up). Far has already put a claim (is the word that was used I think) on Erin's 20% when they defaulted on the payments.
    - SNE: Cath was confident that the actual costs for development will be much less than what has been costed for plus that we will be booking reserves in the next 6 months (couldn't say exactly when). Big 6 months coming up!
    - PE: In Cath's words don't get distracted with what is said in the media. If in doubt, contact her. We are going to pursue our rights vigorously. Hopefully (if there are no more delays from COP) arbitration will be resolved by end of 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $101.9K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.