FAR 0.58% 43.3¢ far limited

"Maybe a release would make some investors feel better about...

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    "Maybe a release would make some investors feel better about about their investment in FAR."

I'm not sure anything other than a positive announcement will make investors feel better at this point. I understand the desire for closure, updates on ongoing matters and forward-looking information on 2019 activities (it doesn't hurt to try, Rolla - by all means give it a whirl for the team), but I certainly wouldn't expect to see any new, earth-shattering content in a ad-hoc release to market. IMO any update now would be akin to an Aerobar: filled with bubbles of nothing, only they wouldn't make it really something. We would see the same, broad-brushed statements we have seen in the past, where non-specific language is finely dissected and spun every which way to form countless future world scenarios. Result: essentially where we are now - restless in a virtual vacuum with hundreds of questions. Personally, I'd be very surprised if we see anything before the end of the year. I'm expecting a subdued exit from 2018 and FAR to come out all guns blazing again at end Jan/February.

Until then, I'm focussing on what's important at this time of year - family, friends, holiday, food, wine, beach (not in that order - tried it once; I saw waves in otherwise calm water!) and making New Year resolutions for me to ultimately ignore and pretend never existed, e.g. Thou shalt not purchase anymore FAR shares. Pfft...

gh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.3¢
Change
0.003(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.5¢ 43.0¢ $147.7K 341.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 200966 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 3826 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.3¢ 43.3¢ 43.0¢ 102500
Last updated 15.49pm 29/04/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.