FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

FAR Ltd shrugs off oil sector woes with ambitious Senegal venture, page-26

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Funny you should mention Aqua. His music is being played on a different channel atm.
    His latest comment ...

We may have missed the trifecta at the Melbourne cup, however - it is looking like we may have the FAR trifecta lining up;

1. AUD capitulates. Sitting at 1.42 per USD now and creeping lower. Comments from the RBA alluding to further cuts. Fortunately FAR is just domiciled here with no real linkage to the Australian economy, a capitulation meaning a higher per USD return per barrel in AUD or a cheaper takeover in foreign currency, all positive for FAR.

2. FAR's find is larger than expected. Hopefully no secrets here, tight hole policy from the onset, with thin sands omitted from the estimates. I won't state what I think the upside is, but definitely transformational on its own. Cath has done her best to highlight what it could look like, as has FARJOY. Exciting times ahead. Colossal, huge upside, transformational et all.

3. Price of Oil recovers. I would bet that within the next 6 months, we will see a major rally in Oil. The Saudi prince article on HC talking how projects are crashing and seeing a rally. The Saudi proxy company trying to buy SANTOS (this to me signaled a perceived bottom). OPEC saying they will cut supplies if non OPEC countries assist (I don't think we have seen this before). Hedge funds sitting on the sidelines waiting to jump in.
    Any of these in isolation would project a massive upside for FAR, could we be so fortunate as to have all 3 take place over the next 6 months. I think so and it's interesting to see the sentiment start to change again on HC.

This all said, if you are nervous now and struggling to hang on, perhaps trim the tree as it grows - the big action is set to start taking place over coming weeks. A very exciting place to be. Watch for signs in minor rallies in the SP pointing to success and leaks from a far.
    And to top this off, Cath stating "The next few months will create significant value for shareholders". This from perhaps one of the more conservative CEO's on the ASX300.

If a Trifecta sounds exciting, if you want to consider a 'first four', also include potential admission into the ASX200 index in the 3rd Friday in December, it's not out of question if we tick up a little, particular with the new shares included. Whether this is a trigger will be debatable seeing the ASX300 index didn't perform wonders for us. Again, still positive though.
    GLTA, IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.