FAR 1.09% 45.5¢ far limited

Great post Plugged couldnt agree more. I dont post very much as...

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Great post Plugged couldnt agree more.
    I dont post very much as I am not a oiler nor do I know alot of the technical stuff that alot of you Farites do as well, so I am happy to enjoy the posts made by the more experienced and keep informed.
    I am an investor looking to make money like we all are trying to do, I have been with Far for over 6 years when I got excited by their prospects in Kenya before Senegal took over their thoughts ( great job they did!! )
    I think management have done a great job finding SNE, FAN and DIFF has great prospects as well, Kudos to them to get where we are today in regards to exploration success.
    However in my opinion that is where the kudos finishes for me!!
    Never in my wildest thoughts could I believe that a PE scenario could take 7 months and counting without even barely a whimper of an update by management. Hell this has dragged on further than the OJ simpson case!!!
    This is utter BS and disrespectful to lots of long term shareholders and I believe the results are that we are seeing alot of dissention amongst Farites on HC, just imagine what it is doing to the heads of other shareholders who do not know about HC and relying on ANN from FAR to see where things stand?
    We all know about opportunity costs when it comes to the sharemarket, I have had my eye on a couple of great companies that have had their SP go crazy over the last 6 months or so, but I had no funds to outlay because I have been committed to hanging in with FAR for the prospect of PE. Had I known PE was going to drag this long I would have been out big time.
    I am pretty sure this resonates with most of you deep down, yes FAR is a long term play, but I dont believe they can get to production without a whole heap of CR dilution just like alot of you have stated before, IMHO if they do not PE then this will be the end of the road for me and I dare say it will be the end of the road for many others as well!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $160.1K 347.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86870 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 121519 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.