FAR 1.09% 45.5¢ far limited

FAR Must PE!!, page-78

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    Is it not an assumption that FAR is Pre-empting at all.

They merely said they reserve their right. Ok, they are mad at COP and the govt has told them to play nice. I see the best of both arguments here, but we are jumping to conclusions that there even is a mediation and a PE.

For all we know, FAR is just throwing a hissy fit and COP have told them to go away and there may be no lawyers, there may be no backer and there may be no PE. This may simply be the spoilt child complaining to mum and dad, that another child got more sweets than them and like good parents, they are simply ignoring the cries and complaints, because it is not going to help.

That is where the argument that FAR shareholders literally know NOTHING! So now I say, FAR management need to tell us EXACTLY what their goal is. I do not want a 50 page slideshow with elephant trunks, just a small statement that says "FAR aims to achieve ...." . It may just be the answer is.... nothing. It is a non event and they are not wasting time any further on it. That we are attempting to PE is more speculation from HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $160.1K 347.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86870 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 121519 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.