FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

FAR named a top takeover target for 2016, page-17

1. 13,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4577
    "You'd be crazy to sell Senegal and then keep on keeping on with the other assets. Discoveries like Senegal are very rare, highly valuable and I believe will be strongly sort after. By keeping the company assets together I believe more value, at the end of the day, will be ascribed to Kenya and other assets simply due to the Senegal effect."

Hard to argue with that gridder ....T/O aside and I have that in the unlikely basket, Management seem to be making it clear, going on Ooo's conversations at the EGM and other comments, that going to production and maintaining the current WI is their desired outcome....

That makes sense , more net value gets added the closer you get to production income with proven reserves being increased on a well by well basis.
    By production time you end up with a cash cow ready for milking, as was the case at Jubilee....

That senario brings up all sorts of implications, just taking our WI of either 15% or 13.7 % to first oil will be in the $Au700Mil+ range. How they plan to do that is for the future but I have no doubt Management want FAR to become an E and P oil Company with a longterm future. If we have been fortunate enough to blunder into a major oil province you don't want to leave the table early....

Buckle up the ride has only just begun....

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.