MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

far north abc radio this morning , page-17

1. 8,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    G'day MAP.
    I have just been reading the interview on the MSC website and upon reading the first paragraph I see a problem.

"An Australian mining company says their Cape York kaolin project could be put on the world mining map, if demand takes off for a low carbon cement product".

What worries me with this statement is the word "says".
    How often have management said something only for it to never eventuate.

The next part of the interview that worries me is -

"(We've got) A shipment going to America which is going to one of the biggest construction companies in the world and they've got a market share of seventy per cent in North America."

A market share of 75% of the North American market!!!!!
    Strewth, that must be millions of homes per year.
    North America is Canada, the US and Mexico and they have 75% of all that???.
    WELL, it should not be real hard to figure out who that is, they must have the market by the katroonies.

"Mr Marsh says other potential end users from the UK and Asia will visit Australia early next year ( sic )to see how the low carbon cement performs."

Well I hope they are paying their own way otherwise MSC will need to issue another 3 billion shares to pay for their air fares.

"They are going to see the blocks coming out and then we are going to take them to Skardon River and see the kaolin plant so once you've seen it with your own eyes and know it's 100 per cent true then the whole thing is going to pick up speed dramatically."

The Poms and Asians have probably been following MSC on HC and don't really believe "THAT IT'S 100% TRUE" as most of us don't.
    Seeing is believing so they say.
    I suppose if they do not like what they see they can always be told that it is safe to swim in the Skardon River.

Regards

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.