ARV 8.33% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Far Out, page-2

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    My take -
    Negatives: If fine gold is entirely halo related, it increases the nugget effect, making representative sampling more difficult than if there were pervasive fines
    Mixed bag: difficulty getting representative sample from the large diameter RC should hit Novo much harder than ARV. Their claim to valuation is they have lots of ground, but a lot of that is down dip under overburden. If they cant get reliable RC sample where it is shallow, they are buggered down dip. Forces them to go to large diameter coring which is more expensive, or test pit. Test pitting near outcrop is a great way to go, and well done ARV on having the permit lined up as a fallback
    Positives: Nothing released today changes the grade of the results returned so far, only gold distribution appears more nuggety. While this is harder for exploration, it makes processing by gravity circuit much better - possibility of more gold reporting to gravity, less needs fine grinding/leach etc

Disclosure: I hold ARV, NVO, KAI, DEG, VXR, Kirkland, CZR. I'm buying ARV today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $15.56K 1.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1024902 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1398651 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.