FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

I understand where you’re coming from Argo. What makes me think...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I understand where you’re coming from Argo.
    What makes me think about this company and it’s management is the fact that you pointed out, the major shareholders that have coughed up a LOT of dough are supporting the board. I’m lost as to why but having said that, I’m pretty certain they’d have access to directors and information that we mums and dads wouldn’t?
    I'm still holding and (on a prayer) am hoping there’s things happening in the background that can give us smaller shareholders some kind of decent outcome???
    The major SH are not going to want to throw away their millions, that’s what I’m basing my hopes on.
    And unlike many, and having worked for a long time in corporate finance in a bank, I have some empathy towards the board as I totally get that the banks pulled their finance when lending conditions changed with the pandemic and the fall in the oil price. You can argue that it should have been water tight, but trust me when I say this, there’s ALWAYS an out clause in any financing deal that’s based on asset/resource finance.
    FAR are a wait and see for me, as there’s no other option other than to sell at a decent loss. If they go under and I lose the lot, it’s a risk I’m prepared to take
    Last edited by pw1961: 20/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $101.9K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.